|Sloth To-Do List by Liz Climo|
I feel like I've got four months to basically Get Shit Done before it gets pushed to the back-burner for a while. But I could have even less than four months, for all I know. Behold, my list of things I want to accomplish before this baby arrives. Or, in other words, feast your eyes on this list of things that may or may not actually get done. But I can dream, right?
1. Fix. This. Blog. I have such a basic blog set-up here, and I would *love* to hire somebody to help me make it prettier and less cobbled together. I mean, I made this header in Pixlr. Everything else is standard blogspot. I know it could be SO MUCH NICER, but...I am not the person to make it so. This is about my limit. (Are you a designer? Let's talk about design & your pricelist! Or, do you know somebody who does design work? hayley.deroche at gmail if you want to chat in-depth)
2. Publish Part 2 of Creepypasta! If I can hammer out a minimum of 1k/week of pants-wetting stories, this is totally doable...
3. Teach my Aussie how to walk on a leash without gleefully yanking my arm off. Help.
4. Make a terrarium. I got this Tiny World Terrariums book from the library and now I'm smitten. Trendy? Yes. Adorable? Also yes.
5. Figure out how to cloth-diaper. Anybody have a cloth-diapered baby I can borrow? I feel like I should probably learn how to do this ahead of time...crap.
6. Bonus-round: FIND A PLACE TO LIVE. Yeah, I guess this is important.
(I'm taking suggestions, too. What are things you made sure to get out of the way pre-baby? Things you wish you'd done?)